Nest's platform team moves to Google's IOT team, Google discontinued the Chromebook Pixel 2, and Google+ gets a new look.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google+ gets a new look that might make you care - CNET
- Celebrity YouTube promotion fee '$187,000 on average'
- RIP: Chromebook Pixel 2 discontinued, no longer available from the Google Store
- Sources: Nest's platform team to become part of Google to create a unified IoT platform led by Hiroshi Lockheimer
- The Google X moonshot factory is struggling to get products out the door
- Inside the Battle Over Google Fiber
- Amazon Echo Adds Sonos To Its Voice-Control Stable
- Google’s OnHub router can now control Philips Hue lights
- Relaxing Privacy Vow, WhatsApp Will Share Some Data With Facebook - The New York Times
- FB's psychiatry patient friending fail
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to unveil his robot butler
- Google Takes on Uber with New Ride-Share Service
- Facebook’s editorial purge has completely backfired