A demo of Google's new Duo video calling app, a look at Intel and Micron's new XPoint memory, Ford has plans for a fleet of autonomous cars by 2021, camping in a Tesla, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Intel Optane And 3D XPoint Updates From IDF
- 8 things you need to know about Duo, Google's new video chat app - Florence Ion
- Google is developing an OS called “Fuchsia,” runs on All the Things
- Google shifting Hangouts on Air from Google+ to YouTube Live
- “A Honeypot for A**holes”: Inside Twitter’s 10-Year Failure to Stop Harassment
- Amazon copies Canopy with aggregation of finds
- Ford plans to have a fleet of fully autonomous cars operating in a ride-hail service by 2021 - Recode
- Tesla's Next Version Of Autopilot May Go Fully Autonomous: Report
- Audi’s newest cars will be able to tell drivers when a red light will turn green
- How the creator of the World Wide Web plans to reclaim it from Facebook and Google
- What I learned as a hired consultant to autodidact physicists | Aeon Ideas
- When Zuck turned down $1b
- Amazon pilots now on FB and YouTube
- Trump analysis shows he writes half his tweets
- Says Who video that is all over Twitter
- Indiewebcamp NYC2 August 27-28
- Micropub is Candidate Recommendation