Google bets big on machine learning, what is next for Nest after Tony Fadell, and IBM's Watson serves up innovative recipes.
<p>Download or subscribe to this show at <a href="https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google">https://twit.tv/shows/this-w… to <a href="http://cachefly.com/" target="_blank">Cachefly</a> for the bandwidth for this show.</p>
- Android N’s name will be unveiled in a few weeks
- Google’s new Motion Stills app will turn iPhone’s Live Photos into GIFs
- U.S. Supreme Court lets Google advertising class action suit proceed
- Google makes music
- Nest got "virtually unlimited budget"
- NEW: cofounder of College Humor hired by FB as head of global creative strategy
- BuzzFeed passes up $1.3m in rejecting Trump ads as akin to cigarette ads
- Forbidden Island
- KaptianKristian YouTube Channel. Great geek culture video essays
- Watson Recipes