Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis, and Mathew Ingram are joined by Steve Gibson to discuss the potential risks of a Federal Judge ordering Apple to assist in the unlocking of a terrorist suspect's iPhone. They also talk about Tim Cook's public response, Twitter changes, Giphy's value, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Judge: Apple must help FBI unlock San Bernardino shooter’s iPhone
- Apple Fights Order to Unlock San Bernardino Shooter’s iPhone
- Snowden attacks Google
- FoxNews says if Apple wins Isis wins....
- Preview of Pixel C firmware improvements
- The Pixel C was probably never supposed to run Android
- Giphy Says It's Worth $300 Million Because It's a Real-Time Media Platform
- Gmailify: The best of Gmail, without an @gmail address
- Google gets musical with its latest Android ad
- Stephen Fry Quits Twitter After a Wave of Criticism
- Kanye West begs Mark Zuckerberg for $1 billion on Twitter