Aaron Newcomb joins Leo and Jeff to talk about his LED cube, Twitter's curent status, Google's book scanning, Sundar Pichai, Mark Zuckerberg's India commitment, USB-C cable issues, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Is the Sky Really Falling at Twitter? We’ll Find Out Wednesday.
- Q4 revenue totaled $710 million, an increase of 48% year-over-year.
- Why the Authors Guild Is Still Wrong About Google's Book Scanning
- Party’s Over, Twitter VIPs: You’re Getting Ads Again
- CBS Says Super Bowl 50 Broke Streaming Records With 3.96 Million Unique Viewers
- Louis C.K. Compares TV to Your Mother’s Diarrhea—And Then Charges $5 an Episode
- Washington Post’s ‘Bandito’ Tool Optimizes Content For Clicks
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai just got a huge payday
- Amazon adds zombie apocalypse reference to its AWS terms
- Amazon Releases Its Own Game Engine For Free
- RIP Flash: Google display ads will be all HTML5 by January 2017
- Google Reverses Its Decision To Ban Ad Blocking Apps From The Google Play Store
- Putin's New Internet Czar Wants Apple and Google to Pay More Taxes
- Judge tosses proposed class action accusing Google of CAPTCHA fraud
- U.S. government says that Google’s self-driving car system will be treated like a normal driver
- Exclusive: In boost to self-driving cars, U.S. tells Google computers can qualify as drivers
- Mark Zuckerberg says Free Basics shutdown won’t keep Internet.org out of India
- Related: Pmarca steps in it w/colonialism tweet
- Yahoo announces first round of layoffs as it trims 15 percent of workforce
- Fundgrube für Mainzer Stadthistorie
- The New York Times gets rid of Bits as a standalone blog
- USB-C cables are playing Russian Roulette with your laptop
- Learn To Program With Minecraft
- FB tells advertisers to add captions to videos