Leo Laporte, Jeff Jarvis and Gina Trapani discuss Google's Q4 earnings report, the tech of Campaign 2016, Youtube Red's original content, free gigabit internet to public housing, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Can You Tweet Your Way to the Oval Office?
- Trump Hits Cruz for 'Fraud,' Calls for Do-Over in Iowa
- Alphabet Becomes The Most Valuable Public Company In The World
- Google Briefly Surpasses Apple as World's Most Valuable Company
- Google Search King Amit Singhal Retiring, Artificial Intelligence Research Head Taking Over
- Marvin Minsky, Pioneer in Artificial Intelligence, Dies at 88
- Optic Nerve: millions of Yahoo webcam images intercepted by GCHQ
- Stanford study: T-Mobile's Binge On is 'likely illegal'
- Project Skybender: Google's secretive 5G internet drone tests revealed
- Google Play Music's Podcasts Interface And Functionality Is Live For Some Users
- Google giving gigabyte connections for free to public housing residents
- Google to point extremist searches towards anti-radicalisation websites
- Google Signals Apple-like Direction for Nexus Phones — The Information
- Googler ‘Max Braun’ Builds His Own Smart Bathroom Mirror
- Find out how presidential candidates stand on the issues in Google search results: search for "Hillary Clinton issue stances"
- Marc Andreessen and Silver Lake thought about buying Twitter - Business Insider
- Twitter surges on yet another takeover rumor
- Microsoft acquires SwiftKey in support of re-inventing productivity ambition
- Smartphone accessory maker Zagg buys battery case builder Mophie for $100 million
- To Fight Clickbait, Facebook’s Feed Prioritizes What Surveys Say
- Interesting comparisons: Alphabet v Amazon
- Student who bought Google.com paid $6,006.13