Google is 2 billion lines of code, Google and Twitter work together for Instant Article Push, what happened to Google Books, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Obama invites Ahmed to the White House
- Google Is 2 Billion Lines of Code—And It’s All in One Place
- "The New York Times and The Guardian Sign On for Google and Twitter’s Instant Article Push "
- Google has hired a bunch of engineers from Amazon's Lab 126 for a new wearable tech initiative called 'Project Aura'
- "What Ever Happened to Google Books? "
- "Related (copyright): Appeals court strikes a blow for fair use in long-awaited copyright ruling "
- Google invests in Oscar health insurance
- Google’s Medical Moonshots Take Aim at Mental Health
- Media completely screwed up the Facebook empathy button story; it is not downvoting
- Patent for giving up or regaining control of self-driving car
- Android Pay rolls out
- Google releases new Wallet app with refreshed interface ahead of Android Pay launch
- Google Found Guilty of ‘Abusing Dominant Market Position’ in Russia
- Google says it won't make the cars
- "Google OnHub gets torn asunder, reveals big speaker, many antennas "
- Bezos bundles Post discount with Prime