Removing Ads for a fee, patent wars at an end, EU wants to censor the world, 1TB of Drive storage with select Chromebooks, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 1:36:21
- Google Experimenting With Removing Ads for a Fee
- Jack Conte of Patreon's great, frank rundown of losing money on Pomplamoose's tour
- Google, Rockstar agree to settle patent litigation: filing
- .google domain is live
- Breitbart happy that Google crowns Obama King
- Google Fiber to offer *free* basic service & gigabit for $70/month
- T-Mobile forced to stop hiding slow speeds from throttled customers
- Long Jarvis essay on Eurotechnopanic -- or Google and the German Problem -- appears at Zeit
- Europe wants to exand right to be forgotten to U.S. and Google.com, censoring the world.
- Canada has a Twitter account. And it's not sorry.
- Galaxy S5 sold 40 percent fewer units than Samsung predicted: WSJ
- Google's billboard: 2,368 x 10,048 resolution