Moto X cyber Monday mess, Google testing flying drones, growing plants on the moon, Andy Rubin is buying robotic companies, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Moto X cyber Monday mess - (but we get another chance for a Moto X for $349!)
- Andy Rubin's androids: Google buys 7 robotic companies
- Google, like Amazon, also testing drones
- NASA, Google looking to grow plants on the Moon
- Delivery drones are coming: Jeff Bezos promises half-hour shipping with Amazon Prime Air
- Google joins cloud competition
- Google’s Compute Engine Hits General Availability, Drops Instance Prices 10%, Adds 16-Core Instances & Docker Support
- Google brings telethons to Hangout
- Google adds cars to Knowledge Graph
- Toyota introduces collaborator
- From ‘Preggers’ to ‘Pizzle’: Android’s Bizarre List of Banned Words
- Epic Fail: The Rise and Fall of Demand Media
- Shady Marketing Firms Are Still Quietly Bribing Bloggers (Updated)
- Google plans 'floating retail store,' builder says
- VSCO Cam®
- Google awarded 10 patents a day (vs 4 in the *year* 2003)