New Google Drive, world series of intellectual properties trial, laws in space and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes.
Friendfeed links for this episode.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Introducing Google Drive... yes, really
- Sundar Pichai: Google Drive Is About Context, Where Competitors Are About Files
- Who owns your files on Google Drive?
- Google Drive vs. Dropbox, SkyDrive, SugarSync, and others: a cloud sync storage face-off
- Google's Andy Rubin dodges David Boies' bullets
- This was the original 'Google Phone' presented in 2006
- Google wanted to subsidize a $9.99 unlimited data plan for Android phones
- Android chief Andy Rubin said java.lang APIs are copyrighted in 2006 email
- Tim Cook on Android patent litigation: 'I highly prefer to settle'
- Google back in the smartphone sales game: unlocked Galaxy Nexus HSPA+ (GSM) available for $399
- Google ups cash reward for being hacked
- Google on track to outspend banks, big tobacco in lobbying
- James Cameron's Trillion-Dollar Question
- Google shops the self-driving car to Detroit
- Gina's Tip: Add apps to your Google Drive
- Jeff's number: iPhone biz zero to $100million in five years
- Tom's Tool: Syncpad for Simplenote