Guests: Gina TrapaniSXSW, How Jeremiah saved a life, Google IO, Google's entertainment strategy, and more Guest: Jeremiah Owyang Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Friendfeed links for this episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- -SXSW Interactive 2012: As Crowd Swells, New Technologies Emerge for Intimate Relationships
- -Google I/O registration opens 7am PDT March 27th, last year it took less than an hour to sell out
- -Google-branded 7-inch Asus tablet coming as early as May, says DigiTimes
- -Facebook, Google in India's crosshairs over Web censorship
- -An Unprecedented Video Glimpse Into How Google Crafts Its Search Results
- -Google's entertainment strategy is in disarray
- -FBI, stumped by pimp's Android pattern lock, serves warrant on Google
- -Goodbye, cruel Google--an ex-employee's lament
- -Goldman Sachs version of same lament
- -Survey Paradox: People Like Google But Not What It’s Doing
- -"Meet The 10 Patents Yahoo Is Using To Sue Facebook "
- -A Patent Lie: How Yahoo Weaponized My Work (by Gina's co-worker Andy Baio)
- -Gina's Tip: Google’s Easter Eggs For Binary, Octal & Hexadecimal
- -Gina's Equal Pay App Challenge
- -Jeff's number: 2