- Hackers Can Easily Extract ChatGPT Training Data
- Cheebert's prediction about VDI just came true
- Big Tech jobs are not as immune to layoffs as we thought
- Siemens PLCs are Still Vulnerable to Stuxnet-like Cyberattacks
- Josh Kuo, DNS Expert and Ross Gibson, Principal Solutions Architect of Infoblox join Brian Chee and Curt Franklin for part 1 of a 3 part in-depth primer on enterprise DNS, from the basics of DNS lookup, key considerations like security and encryption, and why run your own DNS versus other free alternatives?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Simple Hacking Technique Can Extract ChatGPT Training Data
- Get started with Windows App to connect to devices and apps
- Tech Company Layoffs: The COVID Tech Bubble Bursts
- Siemens PLCs Still Vulnerable to Stuxnet-like Cyberattacks
- The Hidden Potential of DNS In Security: Combating Malware, Data Exfiltration, and more - The Guide for Security Professionals (Amazon affiliate link)