Sep 23rd 2022
This Week in Enterprise Tech 512
Smart Money Makes the World Go Around
LockBit ransomware-builder leaked, more zero trust in Windows 11, Vertex Ventures on the enterprise tech VC space
LockBit ransomware-builder leaked, new zero trust features in Windows 11, Vertex Ventures US on the enterprise tech VC space, and more.
- Developer leaks LockBit 3.0 ransomware-builder code
- Dangerously wrong oxygen readings in dark-skinned patients spur FDA scrutiny
- Data scientists dial back the use of open source code due to security worries
- Microsoft brings zero trust to hardware in Windows 11
- Vertex Ventures US Founder & General Partner Jonathan Heiliger talks SaaS and infrastructure software startups and the changes in the enterprise technology world that are driving the world marketplace
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit