Apr 15th 2022
This Week in Enterprise Tech 489
Cloudy With a Chance of Infrastructure
Hosted by Brian Chee, Curtis Franklin
Danger in QR codes, Lazarus targets chemical companies, cloud infrastructure with Accenture
Records live every Friday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
Guests: Tristan Morel L'Horset
The danger in QR codes, Lazarus targets chemical companies, and cloud infrastructure with Accenture.
- New malware tools pose 'clear and present threat' to ICS environments
- Moeco provides wireless trackers for Ukraine support
- Lazarus targets chemical sector with 'dream jobs,' then trojans
- Trendy restaurant tables now feature QR codes that lead to menus, payment apps, and CISO nightmares.
- Accenture Cloud First Growth Lead Tristan Morel L'Horset talks about how cloud infrastructure is no longer just a single, static destination but an operating model for innovation across a continuum of capabilities and technologies.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit