Autonomous rail cars, IoT at CES, and we talk to Applied XL about going beyond web crawlers.
- Researchers discover dangerous firmware-level rootkit
- Autonomous battery-powered rail cars could steal shipments from truckers
- FireEye & McAfee Enterprise renamed as Trellix
- Enterprise security at CES 2022 marked by IoT, biometrics, and PC chips
- Francesco Marconi, CEO of Applied XL, talks about a new approach for sourcing and generating reliable information through the development of editorial algorithms.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit