Wayne Rash predicted the growing role of the Internet in getting people to vote, and we're having a conversation about how social media played a big part in the election. Who did it better: Trump, Hillary, or Bernie? BREXIT was the UK's potentially big mistake, is Trump ours?
- What will this mean for different market segments?
- Will this be bad for the IT world, or good in the long run?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Facebook has hit 20 Gbps in drone data tests
- Russian Hackers celebrate Trump victory with new spear phishing campaign
- Infiniband is getting faster: Get ready for 200 gigabits per second in 2017
- Speculation that Trump may replace Tom Wheeler as head of the FCC potentially killing set to box reform
- Who knew, and when? Yahoo is investigating insider knowledge of the big hack.
- Congrats to Scott Leibrand and Dana Lewis: FDA approves commercial version of their Raspberry Pi robotic pancreas
- Will President elect Trump fulfill his promise to kill the AT&T/Time Warner Merger?
- Many Federal agencies are holding their breath as the Trump administration gets set to pick new cabinet members
- "Politics on the Nets: Wiring the political process"
- Why do we think the polls got it so wrong?
- Social Media Analysis Shows Clinton-Trump Race Getting Closer
- Cyber-Politics Reached New Heights in 2016 Presidential Election