Is AMD's Ryzen 3 going 12nm??? Coronavirus causes iPhone shortages, and next-gen iPads/Macbooks may be getting Micro LEDs! Plus, Fashion-Forward Fabric PC Cases and a CPU Cooling Frenzy!!! All that and much more with Sebastian Peak and Patrick Norton on This Week in Computer Hardware, episode 556!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- Report: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Undergoing 12nm Transformation
- Apple Working on Six Mini-LED Products Including New 14.1-Inch MacBook Pro and Refreshed iMac Pro
- New Radeon Drivers Focus on Bug Fixes and Stability
- InWin ALICE Case Review
- InWin Alice Open Air ATX Mid Tower - Amazon Affiliate
- Scythe Mugen 5 ARGB Plus CPU Air Cooler Review
- Scythe Mugen 5 Addressable RGB Plus Air CPU Cooler - Amazon Affiliate
- EK-Quantum Magnitude CPU Water Block Review
- Microsoft tells Bay Area and Puget Sound employees to work from home if possible as coronavirus spreads
- Apple iPhone partner Foxconn’s revenue tanks on coronavirus slowdown
- Apple Warns Stores About a Shortage of Replacement iPhones
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit - Amazon Affiliate
- ASRock Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450 Gaming-ITX/AC) - Amazon Affiliate
- McAfee Protects What Matters Most to Consumers as 2020 Looks to Be Year of Mobile Sneak Attacks
- HANDS-ON ANDROID
- SETI at Home Shuts Down
- THIS WEEK IN TECH