May 1st 2022
The Tech Guy 1890
Sunday, May 1, 2022
A US city is getting into the bitcoin mining business. The Internet Archive & Brewster Kahle. How to download Instagram Live videos. Google Chrome and the "Oops" error. Getting HDMI video into a video. Why did a phone do a random factory reset after a major update? A physical copy of a Windows installer...? Why your camera may not detect your SD card during the first use. Plus, conversations with Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Marquardt, and Rod Pyle!
- Forth Worth getting into mining bitcoin.
- The Internet Archive.
- Downloading Instagram Live videos.
- Sam Abuelsamid and the Ultium EV vehicles.
- Google Chrome is running out of available memory & the "Oops" error.
- Intel 12th Gen CPUs.
- Getting HDMI video into a computer.
- Chris Marquardt and Photography at the sea.
- Caller's Moto G phone did a factory reset after a major update. What may have led to it?
- Do you need a Windows installer disc to install Windows?
- Rod Pyle and Russia quitting the International Space Station & the asteroid 2008 AG33.
- A caller's camera is unable to detect a microSD card.
- Why do email attachments disappear when replying or forwarding the email to someone?
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Fort Worth Is the First City in the U.S. To Mine Bitcoin, and Will Run Mining Rigs Out of City Hall
- Brewster Kahle
- How Do I Save a Live Video on Instagram to My Phone’s Camera Roll?
- How Do I Share a Live Broadcast on Instagram After It’s Ended?
- How Do I Share a Live Broadcast From My Live Archive on Instagram?
- 4k Video Downloader
- GM’s Ultium Electric Car Platform Technology: Everything You Need to Know
- Top 11 Ways to Fix Google Chrome Is Out of Memory Error on Windows 10
- How to Open Chrome in Safe Mode/Incognito Browsing?
- Alder Lake S
- What is Clean HDMI?
- Photography at the Sea Gallery
- How to Fix Issues with Apps on a Moto G
- Unexpected Hard Reset After Update Today
- Reply to or Forward an Email Message
- Create Windows 10 Installation Media
- Lenovo Manuals
- ‘Potentially Hazardous’ Asteroid Twice the Size of the Empire State Building Will Skim Past Earth Thursday, NASA Says
- How to Format an SD Card and Erase All of Its Data
- How to Keep an Attachment When Replying to an Email in Outlook
- SONGS: Abba - Ring Ring
- War - Lowrider
- The Crew Cuts - Sh-Boom
- Herb Albert - Rise
- Paul Simon - Kodachrome
- Queen - Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
- The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
- Elton John - Rocket Man
- Sly & The Family Stone - Thank You