Dec 12th 2021
The Tech Guy 1852
Sunday, December 12, 2021
- Jan renewed her domain name with Google Domains, but got charged extra for privacy and protection. Is she being scammed?
- Stanley is swapping out his old hard drive for a new one. What's an easy way to transfer the data & programs?
- Don is getting photos and ads in his screensavers within Windows 11. How could these photos & ads be inserted into his screensavers?
- Carell had some wireless cameras installed recently, but the cameras aren't connecting to his router. How can he troubleshoot the issue?
- Rob has an Unihertz Titan mobile phone that he did a factory reset on, and all of a sudden is no longer working. What else can Rob do about the phone?
- Plus chatting with Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Marquardt, and Rod Pyle!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit