Dec 5th 2021
The Tech Guy 1850
Sunday, December 5, 2021
- Jamie is calling in asking what's a good security camera that they can install in their car.
- Ray's been getting messages that his password was changed on his online bank account. He wants to know what he can do to fix the situation?
- Sheryl's PIxel 3 phone is getting one last security update next year, then no more after that. Should she continue to use the phone after the last security update?
- Elton has an old HP computer and upgraded it to Windows 10 recently, but can no longer use the Blu-Ray player within Windows. What can he do about it?
- Tom has a daughter that loves to listen to music on a mp3 device, and she needs a new one. What are some good options that aren't too expensive?
- Plus, chatting with Sam Abuelsamid, Chris Marquardt, and Rod Pyle!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit