Nov 20th 2021
The Tech Guy 1845
Saturday, November 20, 2021
- Ernest recently purchased a Lenovo gaming PC. It's given him a lot of trouble and he can't get his money back from the seller or the manufacturer.
- When George takes screenshots on his iPad Pro, he's getting duplicate images each time.
- Victoria wants to improve her WiFi network and hopes to learn more about eero.
- Robert wants a recommendation for a laptop he can use for 3D graphics.
- John is having trouble placing cost-effective calls from Portugal to surrounding countries. He's looking for a VOIP recommendation.
- Gary has a Dell Vostro laptop and he's curious how he can use the Thunderbolt 4 port it comes with.
- Billy wants to make sure he can use MAME on his M1 Mac.
- Fletch wants to play video games with his son — especially so he can beat him in “Call of Duty”. He asks for a recommendation for a top-of-the-line machine.
- Micah wants to know if he should use email from Fastmail or Hover.
- Plus, conversations with Johnny Jet, and Dick Debartolo.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit