Nov 14th 2021
The Tech Guy 1844
Sunday, November 14, 2021
- Joy's HP laptop is overheating and is trying to figure out why it's doing that? She tried taking it to a tech support service, and the technician didn't seem to want to help...
- Rod has a Windows 10 Pro computer and created a Microsoft account. But he's now looking to change his email address and sever all ties to the old email account. How can he do this?
- Paul has a Pixel 4a phone that he's using to scan books. However with larger books and the Pixel 5a it's causing the images to be distorted. What can he do about that?
- Ed is blind and uses Siri on the iPhone to help him read stuff, but lately Siri has stopped doing that. What can he do about that?
- Richard is calling in to see about creating additional tags & labels in his Gmail account.
- Anne's iPhone 8 has been skipping notifications whenever something happens and seems to be only getting notified when she's in the Messages app. What gives?
- Plus Chris Marquardt gives some examples about the current assignment "Clear," and Rod Pyle talks about some conferences he attended the past week & some space news!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/the-tech-guy.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit