The game industry has had a year with the consolidation of organizations and the formation of gaming unions. Jason Howell shares his review of the Pixel Watch 2. And OpenAI had its first developer conference. What was announced at the event?
- Nathan Grayson of the newly launched Aftermath news site to talk about how the game industry has been impacted by the consolidation of gaming companies and the formation of unions.
- Jason Howell has been using Google's Pixel Watch 2 for some time and shares his review of Google's latest update to its wearable device.
- Mikah shares details about Humane's AI Pin, a $699 wearable device powered by OpenAI.
- Finally, Stephen Shankland of CNET joins the show to share what was announced at OpenAI's developer conference in San Francisco.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- It's Been A Bad Year For The Video Game Industry, But A Good One For Unions - Aftermath
- Pixel Watch 2
- Exclusive leak: all the details about Humane’s AI Pin, which costs $699 and has OpenAI integration
- Humane officially launches the AI Pin, its OpenAI-powered wearable
- OpenAI Looks for Its iPhone Moment With Custom GPT Chatbot Apps