- Kerry Flynn of Axios joins the show to talk with Jason Howell about Spotify combining its two divisions, Parcast and Gimlet, into one operation called Spotify Studios and what this means for Spotify and podcasting in general.
- Jason Snell got his hands on the Apple Vision Pro device announced at WWDC and shares his thoughts about the device from his time with it.
- The wildfires raging in Canada is blanketing the United States' upper east coast with horrible air quality that is comparable to the air quality during California's wildfire season. Victoria Song from The Verge talks about using the Dyson Zone air mask during the horrendous air quality in New York.
- Finally, Mikah Sargent talks about Adobe covering any legal bills you may run into using its Adobe Firefly generative AI service.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Spotify combines podcast studios and shrinks workforce
- Eyes (and head) on with the Apple Vision Pro
- My week with Dyson’s absurd wearable air purifier
- "This wildfire did not care that I put on the mask."
- Adobe is so confident its Firefly generative AI won’t breach copyright that it’ll cover your legal bills