- Mishaal Rahman joins the show to talk about some of the changes Google is making to its Android business in India after some antitrust directives in the country.
- Amanda Silberling from TechCrunch shares details from the Senate hearing with Ticketmaster following the ticketing fiasco with Ticketmaster and Taylor Swift.
- Jason showcases a director's AI-generated stills of a fake 80's sci-fi horror film and how the director received backlash following this.
- Finally, Mikah shares some updates on the DoNotPay service and how it's pivoting away from putting "a robot in court."
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Updates to Android and Google Play in India
- Senate questions Live Nation president amid Taylor Swift ticketing debacle
- A Director Posted AI-Generated Stills From A Fake ’80s Sci-Fi Horror Movie And People Are Pissed
- Galaxy of Flesh Album on Imgur
- Jodorowsky’s Tron
- Jodorowsky's Frasier
- Why legal services chatbot DoNotPay is abandoning its idea of putting a robot in court
- Joshua's Browder Appearance on Tech News Weekly