- Dan Ackerman from CNET has the MacBook Air M2 in hand and talks about his review of the device.
- Richard Lawler from The Verge discusses how Netflix is partnering with Microsoft and its ad platform to start an ad-supported streaming tier.
- Jason talks about how kids and teens are spending more time on TikTok over YouTube or Google's overall core products.
- And Mikah talks about the recently leaked Uber Files showcasing leaked messages and files that detail attempts to lobby various high-profile personnel.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- MacBook Air M2 Review: Bigger Screen, Better Camera, Faster Chip - CNET
- M2, M1 Ultra, M1 Pro, M1 Max and M1: Apple Mac Chips Compared - CNET
- Netflix Is Partnering With Microsoft for Its New Ad-Supported Tier - The Verge
- Kids and Teens Now Spend More Time Watching TikTok Than YouTube, New Data Shows - TechCrunch
- Nearly Half of Gen Z Is Using TikTok and Instagram for Search Instead of Google, According to Google’s Own Data - BI
- Uber Broke Laws, Duped Police and Secretly Lobbied Governments, Leak Reveals - The Guardian