Apr 21st 2014
Tech News Today 990
No Longer Hip to Be Square
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Apple and Google go for game developers, a major Japanese company rolls out a WebRTC client, Facebook plans to announce a mobile ad network, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Apple and Google go for game developers, a major Japanese company rolls out a WebRTC client, Facebook plans to announce a mobile ad network, and more. Guests: Mitch Wagner, Ian Sherr and Mike Dano. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 38:09
- Apple, Google Vie to Offer Exclusive Game Apps
- NTT Opens a WebRTC Chat Room
- Here Comes Facebook’s Ad Network: Mobile Ads Launching This Month
- Mobile-Payments Startup Square Discusses Possible Sale
- FierceWireless NEWS News Press Releases Submit a Press Release Send Us a Tip Executive Insight Submit Executive Insight TOPICS Devices Financial News M2M and Connected Devic
- Show notes for today's episode