Apr 17th 2014
Tech News Today 988
The Future of TV is in the Aereo
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Aereo creates a website to convince the world that it rents antennas and doesn't steal content, Eyefi is launching a cloud service that automatically backs up all your pictures from all your cameras, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Aereo creates a website to convince the world that it rents antennas and doesn't steal content, Eyefi is launching a cloud service that automatically backs up all your pictures from all your cameras, and more. Guests: Lindsey Turrentine, Dwight Silverman, Ted Johnson, Wilson Rothman and Tom Dotan. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 36:25
- American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. v. Aereo, Inc.
- Twitter Unveils Mobile App Install Ads
- Eyefi Wireless Card Now Uploads to the Cloud, Via Your Smartphone
- Hollywood Questions Hulu as Video Landscape Shifts
- Look At The Crazy Sums Of Money Apple And Samsung Pay Their Experts To Testify In Court Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/samsung-vs-apple-patent-trial-2014-4#ixzz2zAgmEwZK
- Street View and reCAPTCHA technology just got smarter
- Show notes for today's episode