Apr 11th 2014
Tech News Today 984
Microsoft and Sony Fund Patent Trolling
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Apple and Intel refuse to fund patent trolling this time, 44% of Twitter users have never tweeted, Amazon buys Comixology, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Apple and Intel refuse to fund patent trolling this time, 44% of Twitter users have never tweeted, Amazon buys Comixology, and more. Guests: Natali Morris, Garett Sloane and Albert Ching. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 35:49
- Exclusive: Microsoft, Apple diverge on bankrolling big patent buyer
- Report: 44% of Twitter Accounts Have Never Sent a Tweet
- Department of Inevitable Acquisitions: Amazon Buys ComiXology
- Apple docs: Samsung misled investors about Galaxy Tab sales
- Sony Issues Warning over Vaio Battery Fire Risk
- Facebook says no to like-bait and viral content — but what if that’s what users really want?
- Show notes for today's episode