Apr 9th 2014
Tech News Today 982
Impending Congressional Comcastrophy?
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Backlash against Comcast's acquisition of Time Warner Cable in Congress, Google wants to be the new Priceline, CNN's 15 second TV show for Twitter, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Backlash against Comcast's acquisition of Time Warner Cable in Congress, Google wants to be the new Priceline, CNN's 15 second TV show for Twitter, and more. Guests: Natali Morris, Adi Robertson, Rolfe Winkler and Richard Byrne Reilly. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 32:41
- The backlash to the Comcast merger is now bipartisan
- Comcast has very bad reasons for wanting to buy Time Warner Cable
- Comcast Quietly Preps Challenge to Wireless Carriers
- Google Checks In to the Hotel Business
- U.S. Air Force is testing Google Glass & building apps for battlefield use
- Weather coming to Chromecast Homescreen?
- Why CNN Is Launching A News Show Built For Twitter
- Show notes for today's episode