Apr 1st 2014
Tech News Today 976
Yahoo's YouTube Envy
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Yahoo might buy a boatload of video content, smartphone users shun the mobile web in favor of apps, an unauthorized browser extension reveals hidden email addresses on Linkedin, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Yahoo might buy a boatload of video content, smartphone users shun the mobile web in favor of apps, an unauthorized browser extension reveals hidden email addresses on Linkedin, and more. Guests: Mark Milian, Doug MacMillan, Dean Takahashi, Tom Cheradar, Dave Smith and Alyssa Bereznak. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 36:56
- Yahoo Is in Talks to Buy Online-Video Service NDN -- Sources
- The mobile web is still losing out to native apps, by more than 6 to 1
- Twitter Doubles Down on TV in Europe
- How A Smartphone Kill Switch Could Save Consumers A Ton Of Money
- This Sneaky Tool Will Let You See Anyone’s Email Address on LinkedIn, But There's a Catch
- AOL to try long-form video with documentary series 'Connected' http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-aol-documentary-connected-20140331,0,3805364.story#ixzz2xf9hTE00
- Show notes for today's episode