Mar 26th 2014
Tech News Today 972
Facebook Buys Oculus
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Facebook Buys Oculus, The New York Times monetizes without display ads, Microsoft goes after Xbox trolls, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Facebook Buys Oculus, The New York Times monetizes without display ads, Microsoft goes after Xbox trolls, and more. Guests: Stephen Shankland, Reed Albergotti, Ian Sherr and Parmy Olson. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 39:43
- Facebook to Buy Virtual Reality Firm Oculus for $2 Billion
- Facebook Plays The Long Game With $2 Billion Bet On Oculus Rift
- NYT Now Is The Grey Lady’s First Step Into Native Ads On Mobile, Dedicated Mobile Editors
- Microsoft to unveil Enterprise Mobility Suite alongside Office for iPad
- Turkish court orders lifting of Twitter ban
- More Android and less Sense: HTC One M8 Google Play Edition available
- Leveling Up Your Reputation: Notifications Coming Soon
- Show notes for today's episode