Mar 18th 2014
Tech News Today 966
Google Now on Your Wrist
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Google unveils Android Wear, Google Voice to fold into Hangouts soon, Facebook facial recognition coming by way of DeepFace, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Google unveils Android Wear, Google Voice to fold into Hangouts soon, Facebook facial recognition coming by way of DeepFace, and more. Guests: Mitch Wagner, Killian Bell and Amir Efrati. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 35:48
- Google Android Wear Is A New Platform Just For Wearables
- YouTube Sets Sights on Kids
- Google plans to kill Google Voice in coming months, integrate features into Hangouts
- Facebook is developing creepy technology that can recognise faces almost as well as humans
- Google, Viacom settle landmark YouTube lawsuit
- Amazon to Ship Video-Streaming Device in April
- Show notes for today's episode