Feb 21st 2014
Tech News Today 949
I Want My Amazon TV
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Microsoft's answer to Siri is coming to Windows Phone, Amazon's TV box could ship in March, a new Google phone prototype maps the inside of your house, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Host: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell Microsoft's answer to Siri is coming to Windows Phone, Amazon's TV box could ship in March, a new Google phone prototype maps the inside of your house, and more. Guests: Elise Hu, Tom Warren, Sarah Silbert and Alex Kantrowitz Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 28:45
- Apple has Siri, and Microsoft is about to get Cortana
- Amazon Gets Its TV Box Ready, Again
- Project Tango
- Investing in a cleaner, more accountable web with spider.io
- Mohu Channels Combines TV Tuner and Streaming Video Box
- Postage stamp subjects approved by U.S. Postal Service
- Show notes for today's episode