Feb 19th 2014
Tech News Today 947
FCC Rewriting Net Neutrality?
Hosted by Mike Elgan
The FCC will rewrite the rules for net neutrality, Kim Dotcom's arrest was ruled legal, China cracks down on chip giant Qualcomm, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Host: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell The FCC will rewrite the rules for net neutrality, Kim Dotcom's arrest was ruled legal, China cracks down on chip giant Qualcomm, and more. Guests: David Coursey, Mike Isaac and Lance Whitney Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 31:49
- FCC Plans to Issue New 'Net Neutrality' Rules
- The Definitive Professional Publishing Platform
- Microsoft Launches OneDrive — Basically the Same as SkyDrive, but With 100GB Free if You Hurry
- Kim Dotcom mansion raid was legal, NZ court rules
- Silent Circle gets its first telco distributor, as KPN prepares to offer encrypted communications
- The All New HTC One, 2014
- Amazon Coins Come To Android Users In U.S., U.K. & Germany
- Why it’s a no-brainer for China to play hardball with Qualcomm
- Show notes for today's episode