Feb 18th 2014
Tech News Today 946
WikiLeaks Visitors Tracked
Hosted by Mike Elgan
The UK's Spy Agency Tracked WikiLeaks users, Bitcoin ATMs Coming To America, Why You May Soon Give Samsung the Finger, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Host: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell The UK's Spy Agency Tracked WikiLeaks users, Bitcoin ATMs Coming To America, Why You May Soon Give Samsung the Finger, and more. Guests: Joe Panettieri, Phil Wahba and Thomas Lee Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 33:46
- Snowden Documents Reveal Covert Surveillance and Pressure Tactics Aimed at WikiLeaks and Its Supporters
- First U.S. bitcoin ATMs to open soon in Seattle, Austin
- Explained: Samsung’s implementation of the fingerprint sensor on the upcoming Galaxy S5
- Google Buys Israel’s SlickLogin
- Apple exploring cars, medical devices to reignite growth
- Candy Crush Maker Files for an I.P.O.
- Show notes for today's episode