Rakuten buys Viber, Bitcoin under attack, Facebook gender options, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 30:38
- Exclusive Interview: Rakuten’s Mikitani Calls $900 Million He Paid for Viber a “No-Brainer”
- What You Need to Know About Mt. Gox and the Bitcoin Software Flaw
- Here Are All the Different Genders You Can Be on Facebook
- Huge Ivanpah solar power plant, owned by Google and Oakland company, opens as industry booms
- Taco Bell's upcoming mobile app includes GPS locator for timely hot food
- Show notes for today's episode