Feb 14th 2014
Tech News Today 945
Solar Power Future Looks Bright
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Rakuten buys Viber, Bitcoin under attack, Facebook gender options, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 17:00 UTC.
Host: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell Rakuten buys Viber, Bitcoin under attack, Facebook gender options, and more. Guests: Marques Brownlee, Morgen Peck and Donna Tam Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 30:38
- Exclusive Interview: Rakuten’s Mikitani Calls $900 Million He Paid for Viber a “No-Brainer”
- What You Need to Know About Mt. Gox and the Bitcoin Software Flaw
- Here Are All the Different Genders You Can Be on Facebook
- Huge Ivanpah solar power plant, owned by Google and Oakland company, opens as industry booms
- Taco Bell's upcoming mobile app includes GPS locator for timely hot food
- Show notes for today's episode