Feb 6th 2014
Tech News Today 939
Watson Goes to Africa
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Turkey cuts Internet freedoms, IBM's Watson goes to Africa, Amazon buys a game company, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Sarah LaneHosts: Mike Elgan, Sarah Lane and Tonya Hall. Turkey cuts Internet freedoms, IBM's Watson goes to Africa, Amazon buys a game company, and more! Guests: Ozgur Uckan and Steve Ranger Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 39:06
- Turkish MPs endorse Internet control law
- Investors dump Twitter stock as results divide Wall Street
- IBM Watson heads to Africa with $100m investment
- Refresh unveils Google Glass app that presents ‘instant dossiers’ on people you meet
- HTC Sees New Devices and Marketing Effort Driving Turnaround
- Amazon Acquires Video Gaming Studio Double Helix Games
- Show notes for today's episode