Jan 30th 2014
Tech News Today 934
Google Loses Its Moto
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Google sells Motorola to Lenovo, Facebook launches Paper, a fitness app shames you into losing weight, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Sarah LaneHosts: Mike Elgan and Sarah Lane. Google sells Motorola to Lenovo, Facebook launches Paper, a fitness app shames you into losing weight, and more. Guests: Ina Fried, Brian Bennett and Mathew Ingram Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 33:59
- It’s Official: Lenovo Is Buying Motorola From Google for $2.91 Billion
- Lenovo Won’t Get Regina Dugan’s Advanced Research Group in Motorola Deal
- Facebook heard you like newspapers, so it decided to make a newspaper app out of your Facebook
- CARROT Fit arrives on the App Store, threatens to destroy your body fat… and self-esteem
- Show notes for today's episode