Jan 29th 2014
Tech News Today 933
Dude, Where's My iBeacon?
Hosted by Mike Elgan
The president trolls congress to stop patent trolls, your car might become an iBeacon, a new smartphone-controlled bartender might save your party, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Guests: Sarah LaneHosts: Mike Elgan and Sarah Lane. The president trolls congress to stop patent trolls, your car might become an iBeacon, a new smartphone-controlled bartender might save your party, and more. Guests: Dustin Volz, Mary-Ann Russon and Ljuba Mijlkovich Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 29:48
- Obama wants to fix the patent system. Here’s a crucial reform he overlooked.
- Google to Settle Antitrust Case with EU Regulators
- Automatic: Your driving assistant
- Gmail bug made some users accidentally delete emails By Josh Lowensohn on January 28, 2014 08:39 pm Email @Josh 25
- This tool demands access to YOUR ENTIRE DIGITAL LIFE. Is it from GCHQ? No - it's by IKEA
- Here's The World's First Smartphone-Controlled Cocktail Mixer
- Show notes for today's episode