Dec 17th 2013
Tech News Today 904
Scrolling Through the Nose Feed
Facebook launches autoplay video ads, Amazon buying mobile payments company, best apps of 2013, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell Facebook launches autoplay video ads, Amazon buying mobile payments company, best apps of 2013, and more. Guest: Wil Harris Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:56
- Facebook confirms autoplay video ads are coming to your News Feed
- Amazon Reportedly Buys Mobile Payments Startup Gopago, Working On An ‘Ambitious’ New Project
- Cisco acquires Collaborate.com, eyes mobile
- Judge: NSA phone program likely unconstitutional
- Facebook No. 1 Mobile App Of 2013 But Google Has 5 Of Top 10
- PointGrab will let you control devices and appliances by pointing at them
- Show notes for today's episode