Dec 12th 2013
Tech News Today 901
The Necessary-ness of a Second Screen
Instagram launches private parts, Yahoo's mail nightmare, Twitter wants to control your cable box, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell Instagram launches private parts, Yahoo's mail nightmare, Twitter wants to control your cable box, and more. Guest: Marshall Kirkpatrick Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:31
- Instagram announces Instagram Direct for private photo, video, and text messaging
- Trouble At Yahoo: Partial Webmail Outage Continues, While Surprise Small Business Website Shutdowns Anger Customers
- Twitter and Comcast expand their tweet-based TV viewing to nine more providers
- ASUS CEO: The PadFone is coming to America in Q2 2014
- On Road to IPO, Shopify Raises $100M to ‘Bridge Clicks and Bricks’
- Swiss Set Sights on Becoming World's Data Vault
- Show notes for today's episode