Dec 11th 2013
Tech News Today 900
Stairway to Spotify
Will Microsoft kill Nokia's Android phone? How you can get Led Zeppelin on Spotify, Twitter competing with SnapChat, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell Will Microsoft kill Nokia's Android phone? How you can get Led Zeppelin on Spotify, Twitter competing with SnapChat, and more. Guest: Danny Sullivan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:31
- This is Nokia's Android phone
- Spotify tablet streaming goes free — if you don't mind sitting through a few ads
- Twitter simplifies messaging, adds photos to DMs
- AT&T CEO thinks phone subsidies must end
- AT&T’s gigabit service is $70 if you let it spy on your searches
- Square acquires Evenly to better enable its users to collect payments from friends
- Show notes for today's episode