Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell China squashes bitcoin, iPhone in China has no more excuses, connect all the chat apps, and more. Guest: Brian Brushwood Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:42
- Bitcoin stumbles as Chinese government tells banks to stay away from it
- Apple Finally Signs Long-Awaited Deal To Sell iPhones On China Mobile’s Network
- You have too many chat apps. Can Layer connect them?
- FCC chair: ISPs should be able to charge Netflix for Internet fast lane
- U.S. says online ads should be clearly marked, undeceptive
- Twitter signs deal with Deutsche Telekom — T-Mobile users to get homescreen widget in 2014
- Show notes for today's episode