Dec 3rd 2013
Tech News Today 894
Tom Finally Snaps
Apple buys all of Twitter's data, Huawei wants to leave US, Spotify wants to make friends with musicians, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell Apple buys all of Twitter's data, Huawei wants to leave US, Spotify wants to make friends with musicians, and more. Guest: Ewen Rankin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:31
- Apple Buys Topsy For Price Reportedly North Of $200M, Could Use Social Signals To Bolster Siri, App Store Relevance
- Huawei might pull out of US
- Spotify tries to shed its 'bad for musicians' image with artist analytics
- E Ink's new Fina display technology promises lighter, thinner e-readers
- Scientist-developed malware covertly jumps air gaps using inaudible sound
- E La Carte Scores Deal With Applebee’s, Bringing 100,000 Tableside Tablets To All U.S. Locations By Year-End 2014
- Show notes for today's episode