Nov 27th 2013
Tech News Today 892
I'm Spatially Dense
Why Apple really bought PrimeSense, should your DNA be regulated, Bitcoin passes the $1,000 mark, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Iyaz Akhtar, and Sarah Lane Why Apple really bought PrimeSense, should your DNA be regulated, Bitcoin passes the $1,000 mark, and more. Guest: Julio Ojeda-Zapata Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 46:53
- NSA logged online porn habits of Muslim 'radicalizers'
- Microsoft is reportedly increasing its efforts to encrypt traffic passing through its services
- NSA surveillance: Europe threatens to freeze US data-sharing arrangements
- 'OK Google' Voice Search Lands on Chrome
- Nokia announces the Lumia 525, an upgraded successor to the top-selling Lumia 520
- Box Acquires dLoop To Enhance Security With Fine-Grained Data Analytics Technology
- Inexpensive ‘nano-camera’ can operate at the speed of light
- Skype for China now talks directly to Microsoft, may reduce government snooping
- Microsoft's Xbox Video website is now live, though it doesn't stream in HD
- Jolla: Ex-Nokia employees launch smartphone