Nov 26th 2013
Tech News Today 891
Newegg loses encryption patent fight, iBuyPower's Steam game console, QuizUp leaks your data, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell Newegg loses encryption patent fight, iBuyPower's Steam game console, QuizUp leaks your data, and more. Guest: Rene Ritchie Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:41
- Troll wins Newegg encryption patent case, threatening web firms that protect customers
- First look at a Steam Machine: iBuyPower's PC has solid specs, Xbox-like price tag
- QuizUp Sends Personal User Info To Strangers, Company Says Bug Contributed To Weakened Security
- Click! Google rebuilds Android camera base for better photos
- Twitch cracks down on non-gaming PS4 streams
- Major benchmarking service delists Samsung and HTC phones it suspects of cheating
- Show notes for today's episode