Nov 20th 2013
Tech News Today 887
What's Yours is Mined
The truth about the Xbox One, fined for mining Bitcoins, carriers fight the law on theft, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell. The truth about the Xbox One, fined for mining Bitcoins, carriers fight the law on theft, and more! Guest: Michael Wolf Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:31
- Xbox One review roundup: Don't buy it just yet
- Qualcomm adds new chip for 4K video to Snapdragon line
- Apple releases an iPad version of its Apple Store app just in time for the holidays
- Russia's Mail.Ru Arrives in U.S. With iOS, Android Apps
- Samsung calls for mistrial over alleged “Asian” innuendo by Apple lawyers
- Carriers reject kill switch for stolen smartphones
- Gaming Company Fined $1M for Turning Customers Into Secret Bitcoin Army
- Liquid Metal Printer Lays Electronic Circuits on Paper, Plastic and Even Cotton
- Wikipedia wants PR firm to stop paid editing services, hints at lawsuit
- Logitech Outs Its $99 iOS Game Controller, And It’s Exactly What You Expected