Nov 19th 2013
Tech News Today 886
Me, My Selfie, and I
Dropbox is an $8 billion bargain, 800,000 Galaxy Gear sales can't be wrong, Valve promises Virtual Reality prototype coming to Steam, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell. Dropbox is an $8 billion bargain, 800,000 Galaxy Gear sales can't be wrong, Valve promises Virtual Reality prototype coming to Steam, and more! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:43
- Dropbox Could Be A Bargain At An $8 Billion Valuation
- Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch flops with just 50,000 units sold - report
- Valve to reveal virtual reality prototype, big plans for Steam support
- Yahoo Screen app and PBS arrive on Apple TV, free SNL, Daily Show, Colbert, live news & public TV now on the big screen
- You can't beat politics with technology, says Pirate Bay cofounder Peter Sunde
- Sprint, Best Buy give students a free year of talk, text, and data
- Show notes for today's episode