Nov 15th 2013
Tech News Today 884
Is this the last huge game console launch season? How about wraparound phones! Fight for your right to unlock a phone, and more!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, and Jason Howell. Is this the last huge game console launch season? How about wraparound phones! Fight for your right to unlock a phone, and more! Guests: Darren Kitchen and Len Peralta Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/showsurvey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 54:46
- Sony launches PlayStation 4, fans go nuts
- Samsung Said to Plan Galaxy Phone Using Three-Sided Display
- News Use across Social Media Platforms
- New FCC chairman tells wireless carriers to unlock cell phones
- Comcast to sell movies for download, streaming: sources
- Wallet hack: can Coin replace your credit cards?
- Show notes for today's episode